1. The Play Game Vault sweepstakes promotion (Sweepstakes) is only open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding outlying territories and the State of Washington) and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever occurs later) at the time of entry. PARTICIPATION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. A person who participates in the Sweepstakes is a Participant.
3. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations. It is the sole responsibility of a Participant to determine whether the Sweepstakes is legal and compliant with all regulations in the jurisdiction in which the Participant resides.
4. Participation constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Sweeps Rules and Sponsor’s/Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
5. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set out in these Sweeps Rules.
1.6. Employees of Play Game Vault, any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children, whether the relationship is by birth, marriage or adoption) and household members (people who share the same residence at least 3 months of the year) are not eligible to participate.
6. SPONSOR/PROMOTER The Sponsor/Promoter.
7. HOW TO COLLECT SWEEPS COINS To Participate you must have an active customer account. If you do not have a customer account, you can create one free of charge.